BREV BİLİŞİM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ INFORMATIVE NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBERED 6698
This Brev Bilişim Anonim Şirketi Informative Note on Personal Data of Employee Candidates (“Informative Note”) has been prepared by Brev Bilişim Anonim Şirketi (“Brev Bilişim” or “Company”) as the data controller within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 and relevant secondary legislation.
This Informative Note explains in which scope your personal data collected within the framework of your work relationship with our Company is processed. This Informative Note also contains information regarding your rights in connection to your personal data.
1. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
Your personal data categories that can be processed within the scope of the purposes specified in the second section titled "Purposes of Processing of Personal Data" of this Informative Note are as follows:
- Identity Information (e.g. name, surname, place of birth, date of birth, marital status information)
- Contact Information (e.g. address, email address, telephone number)
- Professional Experience (e.g. CV, diploma, certificate, education information)
- Visual and Audio Recordings (e.g. photo)
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data that you have shared within the scope of your work application may be processed for the purposes of planning or implementing human resources processes, planning and execution of the processes of receiving applications from employee candidates/trainee candidates, determination and evaluation of qualifications and skills required for the work conditions of the employee candidates/trainee candidates whose applications have been received, planning and execution of activities regarding evaluation of suitability to the requested position and conducting the required interviews, conducting research activities regarding the persons stated as references and contacting these persons to confirm the information, providing communication between us, evaluation of the work application for other existing suitable positions or other suitable positions that may become available in the future, determination of wage information and scale, planning and/or implementing the activities of providing legal and technical security for our Company and you.
3. PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED AND PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
Personal data you provided for the work application may be shared with persons stated as references in order to confirm the information you represented and to evaluate your suitability to the requested position and plan and execute human resources processes.
In addition, your personal data may be shared with companies from which we receive services/products in areas such as storage, archiving, information technologies (server, hosting, program, cloud computing), security, server service, e-mail, and online meeting on the purpose of execution of storage and archive activities, using e-mail, online meeting and similar online communication methods, planning information security processes and establishing and/or managing information technology infrastructure.
4. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND LEGAL GROUNDS
Your personal data, which you have submitted to our Company pursuant to your request, may be collected by means of curriculum vitae and other information/documents you submitted to our Company by hand, through electronic mail, shipment, references or over the online environment; employment or consultancy companies that our Company works with; referenced persons, controls conducted to verify the accuracy of the information provided by you and researches made by our Company; application forms published in written or electronic media and filled by you; verbal information you gave during interviews, by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic ways, based on the legal ground of “explicit consent”.
5. AS A PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT, YOUR RIGHTS UNDER ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As a personal data owner, if you send us your request regarding your rights by the methods set out below, we will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible depending on the nature of your request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be based on. Within this context, you have the following rights, as a data owner;
- to learn whether your personal data were processed or not,
- if your personal data were processed, to request information on this subject,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data, and whether or not they were used in compliance with the purpose,
- to learn the third persons to whom your personal data were transferred at home or abroad,
- if your personal data were processed inaccurately or incompletely, to request correction of the data, and to request that the procedure performed within this scope be notified to the third persons to whom your personal data were transferred,
- if, although the personal data were processed in compliance with the Law and any other related statutory provisions, the reasons that required processing of data are no longer applicable, to request that the personal data be deleted or destroyed, and within this scope, and if your personal data were inaccurately or incompletely processed, to request that the procedure performed be notified to the third persons to whom your personal data were transferred,
- to object to any results that are detrimental to you as a consequence of the analysis of your personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request reimbursement for any kind of loss incurred due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can forward your application/request (1) related to the above-mentioned rights to us through methods below or other methods stipulated by Personal Data Protection Board.
Headquarter: Vişnezade Mah. Süleyman Seba Cad. No: 79 İç Kapı No: 1 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
"Application under the Law on Protection of Personal Data" will be placed on the envelope or petition. Notification can be made by hand delivery or registered mail or via notary.
The E-mail address registered in our company's system
The subject section will include the phrase "Application under the Law on Protection of Personal Data".
(1) Pursuant to the relevant legislation, the application form must include the name, surname and signature if the application is in writing; for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any; residential or business address; e-mail address, if any; phone and fax number and the subject of the request.