DevOps&Reliability Engineer (remote or in-office)
The DevOps&Reliability Engineer role plays an important part in Brew's delivery process. You'll be working closely with software engineers to create high-available applications in the cloud and on-prem environments
We expect you to;
- Implement CI/CD pipelines for maintaining continuity among versions of releases of our applications,
- Use monitoring, logging, APM tools to monitor our apps reliability,
- Constantly optimize our resources in cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure, DO, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the field,
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or prior experience in software development.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc.,
- Proficiency in Linux command-line, experience with Ubuntu, RHEL,
- Solid experience with container (Docker) and container orchestration tools (K8s, Docker Swarm) and their helper utilities.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (BitBucket Pipelines, GitHub Actions, etc.),
- Knowledge of distributed systems and microservices architecture.
Nice to haves and soft skills;
- Ability to carry out repeating tasks using shell scripting,
- Knowledge of monitoring, APM (New Relic, etc.), logging tools (ELK stack),
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Learner for life, self-motivated, self-purposed, self-starter,
- Good command of written and verbal English; we expect you to participate in conversations with international clients over Zoom, Slack, etc.,
- Completed your military service.
Please note that we'll ask you to develop a sample project for us (should not take more than 10-12 hours, we respect your time) as a part of the interview unless you are a regular contributor to open-source projects.